Brand New or Seasoned Expert?
Welcome to a New World.
• Ignite Your Passion • Fix Your Thinking • Develop Systems • Strategize •Welcome to a world where you control the most important resource in your life – time. Welcome to a world where you alone control your destiny. Welcome to a world where you decide how you will live your life. Welcome to a world where you decide how much money you will make. Welcome to the blue-sky freedom of the mountain top of life, the world of the independent window cleaning entrepreneur.
Hi. It’s Jim DuBois with WindowWashingWealth.com. Thanks for taking a moment with me. A couple days ago I was talking to a gentleman out of Buffalo. He’s been in business a long time. It was an interesting discussion. Him like me, both have 7-figure operations with lots of employees. We talked about what it took to get here, the trials, the tribulations, the blood, sweat, and tears and how it is all worth it. It’s part of the journey to freedom, free from the lock and key of the other side – corporate America, working for someone else. A journey that has great reward if approached appropriately. A journey that can take you to another way of life if you push, don’t give up, and dream. The Window Cleaning Business! Who would have thought? Easy? No. Simple? Yes.
It’s time to go to the next level.
You hold in your hands one part of the most complete and effective tool ever devised to reach independent wealth with virtually no risk, and the least amount of time or money in your own window cleaning business by utilizing the principles in these Business Builder articles and other articles and past issues of the American Window Cleaner Magazine. Go back in time and study and bring yourself to the forefront. It’s here. And if you want to know more about marketing, systems, goals and targets – call me. Always happy to have a discussion with another window cleaning entrepreneur who has ambition to go to the next level, just like my new friend from Buffalo.
These Business Builder articles are not written by an ivory tower, armchair theorist from a university who never made a dime in the real world. It was not written by some idealistic descendant of rich parents who never had to earn a buck in his life. It was not written by an ‘expert’ from a large corporation who has all the time and money (not his own) in the world at his disposal and will show you how to make a meager percentage of profit if you invest a million dollars, go through tons of unnecessary detail, and then wait five years.
No, these articles were written by a person who actually did become successful in a short period of time with limited funds and no outside help. Most ‘make a lot of money’ stories are mere spinoffs or, someone was in the right place at the right time. Or, their family already had a great deal of money and connections to begin with. No, I’m a regular guy just like you. We have just fell into the right industry that has sheer potential. Now, it is just up to both of us to do something with it, right?
I’m sure you would agree, given enough time and money, anyone can make money. To make a lot of money in a short period of time in a simple service business like window cleaning with less than a $100 (like me), now, there’s a trick worthy of some eyebrow raising attention. Add to this that you can start this venture or re-ignite your passion to start again in your business with whatever experience you may or may not have. It’s ok. Maybe you have limited marketing or managing know-how, maybe you struggle with hiring, or skill sets, or equipment and supplies.
These articles are geared to us, the working man or woman who was in the same position I was: looking for a better way. Most people live paycheck to paycheck with no savings or assets, working an 8 hour per day job for a big company, no experience, no rich relatives – nothing. What we do is tried, tested, and proven in real life. It has passed the ‘fluke’ test. In many successful ventures, the person who ‘made it’ did it by accident and really never knew why it happened. But, these one-book authors think they do know why it happened and write a book. Then the readers of the book try the system, and it fails.
Not here, what we do as entrepreneurs has worked very successfully - by me twice, by other writers of the magazine, it’s worked for my dad (I taught him), and 2 out of state friends. Here are the high points to a window cleaning business:
- This business requires a minimum of time and money to start. But you will be so excited, that you will eat, sleep, and think window cleaning.
- You don’t need any special experience or skills to do this. You can easily learn everything you need to know to be a professional at this business.
- You don’t need to buy or rent buildings unless you want to. I started out from my home and eventually after reaching just under a million dollar’s annual revenue decided to relocate my office out of the home and found a commercial office space to run my operation out of.
- This business will work anywhere. You can parachute me to any town or city in North America and I could easily do it all over again, but faster.
- Depending on how you structure your business, you can make quick part time consistent income in a matter of days or create a six-figure income inside of eighteen months.
- If your vision dictates, you can create a window cleaning business empire that takes you to what I call Stage 4 or Auto-Pilot and come and go as you please. That might be hard for you to believe, but believe it. It is happening with select window cleaning business owners all over the country.
1. Business Name: Here are some suggestions on how to come up with a winning name for your business:
- Don’t rush the process.
- Think about your audience.
- Avoid hard-to-spell names.
- Short is better than long.
- Conduct a thorough Internet search.
- Conduct a trademark search.
- Get the .com domain name.
- Get feedback on the name.
Keep reading below...